The RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg provides visitors with a fully accessible environment to ensure ease and enjoyment of all activities in and around the Convention Centre.
- Wheelchair accessibility
- If needed, complimentary wheelchairs are available on a first-come first-served basis at our security desk on the second floor of the north building
- Automatic motion activated sliding entrance door on York Avenue. All other entrances are equipped with activation switches and push buttons
- Passenger elevators equipped with raised panel and Braille keys
- Designated disabled parking stalls on both levels of parkade
- Elevators are located in all corners of the building
- TTY Pay Telephone on the first floor of the southeast concourse
- All washrooms are equipped with wheelchair accessible stalls and sinks
- Wheelchair access ramp and designate seating area in 2nd floor Presentation Theatre
- Climate controlled skywalk system that connects to Delta Winnipeg and other entertainment venues, restaurants and hotels throughout downtown Winnipeg
The RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg operates 24-hour security of the facility with the Security/Information office located in the North Building on the 2nd floor, across from the Centre Place Café and adjacent to the general office.
First Aid Services
Security staff is equipped in basic first aid for initial response. There are four automated external defibrillators (AED) in the building (main floor/York entrance; second floor/security desk and third floor/ Hall A east and west concourse). For events that require specific levels of first aid on site, pre-arranged services must be contracted and can be arranged.
Non Smoking Policy
In accordance with the City of Winnipeg By-Law No. 88/2003, non-smoking conditions apply for all events held at the RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg. For full information on the City of Winnipeg By-Law No. 88/2003, call 311.
For your convenience, ATMs are located on all three floors.
Free Wireless Internet Access
Enjoy Free TELUS Wi-Fi at the RBC Convention Centre. TELUS’ free and friendly Wi-Fi is open to everyone – not just TELUS customers. TELUS smartphones will automatically establish a secure connection to the #TELUSdirect network when they are in range. Non-TELUS customers can connect to #TELUS through a simple splash page to enjoy the same service.
Turn on Wi-Fi — select the #TELUS network — open a browser — enter your first & last name and email — accept terms — click submit — access your email and confirm your guest account message from TELUS — Happy browsing!
RBC Convention Centre Ticketing
On event days, RBC Convention Centre Ticketing is located on the main floor to the left of the York Avenue main entrance and opens to the public 30 minutes prior to the start of an event.