Banquets & Special Events
We know that participants rate the success of the “event” through the quality of the food and beverage service provided. We take pride in providing the best of fine food and beverage service starting in our kitchen where the emphasis is placed on fresh food preparation and innovative menu choices.
Our award-winning chefs, who set the standard in culinary excellence, are capable of providing a varied selection of menu selections to accommodate a meeting of 5 to a banquet of 5,000. From gourmet entrée selections, various ethnic foods to a simple sandwich platter, we cater to your every need.
Our services, however, extend beyond food preparation. We put our years of event coordinating to work for you in other ways. Little details that add that extra special touch to your event are part of what we do, including table decoration, custom centrepieces and portable dance floors.
“The Events Experts” is our designation as we undertake annually a wide range of banquet events including breakfasts, theme breaks, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners and receptions. All food and beverages served at the RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg will be prepared and served by our Banquet Department in accordance with our Catering Policies.
Outside Catering services are also available for your in-office or at-home events.
The Centre has provided banquet services to a number of local organizations for gala dinner and fundraising banquets.
Some of these organizations include:
- Alzheimer Society Manitoba Gala Dinner
- Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra Gala Dinner
- Sons of Italy Gala
- CNIB Eye on the Arts Gala Dinner
- Riverview Health Centre Foundation Gala Dinner
- Dream Factory Gala Dinner
- Juvenile Diabetes Association’s Starry, Starry Night Gala Dinner
- Catholic Foundation of Manitoba Gala Dinner
- CancerCare Manitoba Gold-Plated Evening
- Misericordia Health Centre Foundation Gala Dinner
- YMCA-YWCA Women of Distinction Awards Dinner
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of Canada Gala Dinner
- Society for Manitobans with Disabilities Gala
- Women Business Owners of Manitoba’s Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards Dinner
- International Distinguished Entrepreneur Award Dinner
- Rady JCC’s Annual Y Sports Dinner
- Keeping the Fires Burning Dinner
- Le Cercle Moliere Lobster Dinner
- Children’s Rehabilitation Foundation Gala Dinner
- CancerCare Manitoba Guardian Angel Fashion Show & Dinner
- Rainbow Stage Annual Gala
- Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Gala
- Habitat for Humanity House Party
- St. Paul’s Tribute Dinner
- Siloam Mission Dinner
- Gold Medal Plates
- School Graduation Dinners – Various Schools
- Ronald McDonald House Dinner & Fashion Show
- St. Boniface Hospital Research Foundation Gala Dinner
- Health Sciences Foundation Gala Dinner