COVID Immunization Clinic
The RBC Convention Centre is hosting the Province of Manitoba’s super-site COVID-19 Immunization Clinic.
Here is information in preparation of your visit to the convention centre:
- The main building entrance is through the front doors located at 375 York Avenue. All other entrances are closed. (see map below for access information)
- The front entrance is for drop off and pick up ONLY. Vehicles must exit the area – no waiting allowed. There is a waiting area in the Workers Compensation parking lot located on York Avenue.
- Indoor parking is available in the North Building located just off St. Mary Avenue on Carlton Street. (see map below for access information)
- Indoor parking will be free for clients. A voucher will be handed out in the recovery area. Just present both the parking ticket and free parking voucher when exiting the parkade.
- To minimize lineups for the parkade elevators, please use the stairs if possible. Stairs and elevators with the nearest access to the Immunization Clinic are located in the SOUTH EAST and SOUTH WEST corners of the parkade.
- To limit crowding and to keep an even flow of immunizations, please do not arrive any more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Appointments are required – no walk-ins are permitted.
- Please wear your mask and bring your Manitoba Health Card and consent form.
- Immunization Clinic is open 8:30 am – 8:30 pm